Censored and Blacklisted News - Ongoing Struggle(s)
Depleted Uranium 1 Depleted Uranium 2 NDAA 2014 Fascism Nazism "Security" Masquerade US Pyrrhic Victory Of Terror Paul Walker's Fast and Furious Cult of Death Summary Execution by Cop Sheriff Police 2013
Totalitarianism! Nazism! Fascism! Stalinism!
1. What worries me most about President Obama is that he seems to creeping toward fascism, Nazism and Stalinism, along with many other American politicians and much of the American public (36)
2. Back in September we, somewhat naively, penned " US Totalitarianism Loses Major Battle As Judge Permanently Blocks Ndaa's Military Detention Provision " in which we said that "in May, U.S (32)
3. Ndaa 2013: Military Operations in Cyberspace, Domestic Propaganda, and War with Iran (32)
4. This year Senator Rand Paul once again blocked the passage of the Ndaa for 2013, which the Senate hoped to rush through before the Thanksgiving recess (31)
It’s Starting To Look a Lot Like Christmas, Everywhere Mayor V Land Speculates *Radioactive* Cookie Cutter Homes & Strip Malls:
1. This entry was posted in City Hall , DWP , Hot Topics , Los Angeles , Solar Energy and tagged Cim Group , ira swiller , Jody Steel , Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa , Preserve Kern River Valley , renewable resources group , Weldon solar project (46)
2. Swillers partner in the Onyx Ranch deal is none other than the CIM Group, the Hollywood (39)
3. In the case of Onyx Ranch, the venture headed by Swiller beat the DWP to the land, bought it for $48 million and, before the transaction was completed,[COLOR="Red"] offered to sell less than half of it to the utility for $65 million[/COLOR] (37)
Threads of Corruption that Tie Together Like a Noose | Ron ...
No Sympathy for the Devil: Mayor’s Pal Ari Swiller ...
An extremely trusted personal friend did his own water tests on South Fork Kern River Valley (downstream and upstream from Onyx Ranch) and found 9 (nine) times the (Dec. 2000) EPA acceptable levels of Uranium in the well water of numerous wells. His figure of 9x EPA Uranium levels was his average after testing numerous home usage water wells and agricultural wells used for cows and farm crop irrigation.
My friend was/is raising children who drink European-reverse-osmosis-filtered KRV (Kern River Valley) water that tests zero for Uranium after filtering. His initial reasons for doing the tests: 1) To ensure his children’s safety; 2) Knowledge of yesteryear Uranium mines in Kern River Canyon nearby; 3) Geologic common sense – granite aquifers and streams with granite boulders and granite sand.
Michael Kaschak (from Swiller / Villaraigosa faux-green energy “movement” aka Tract Home Speculators expressed silence, surprise, shock, alarm and wariness when asked about the 9x the EPA limit in Uranium in Onyx Ranch water. 68,000 acres of Swiller / Villaraigosa-Uranium-rich drinking water gives new meaning to Caveat emptor.
BTW, local landowners, local realtors, Mayor Villaraigosa and his "green movement" cookie-cutter-homes speculators are all adamant that there is "no Uranium". The person who did the initial testing of the area is someone I both trust and have eaten his home cooked meals. His initially telling me about the Uranium levels in the water was to protect my health, not to make a political point. Ari Swiller came along two-years-later... The local people, mostly descended of ranchers, farmers, miners, Native Americans, etc., are clannish and secretive about the Uranium in well water. It fits in with a tough, clannish, survivor, shrewdness that they went from covered wagons to ranch owners, etc. They deny the Uranium so fast when interviewed... their denial just shoots out with polished-precision.
Background to story, this Kern County Uranium Map is an indicator of the presence of both Granite and Uranium in Kern County. Although local landowners/realtors like to say "no Uranium" (to avoid fear driving land-pricing down), the map shows quite a preponderance of Uranium in Kern County.
Two Kern County DWP employees I questioned about Water Quality and Uranium turned their badges face-in and pocketed their employee ID. Although I thought this signalled the end of an impromptu interview, they answered my most important questions. Their answers: 1) This topic is avoided by almost anyone and everyone in Kern County. 2) They doubted any major news organization would take on an investigation of the Uranium content on the 68,000 acre Onyx "Villaraigosa" Ranch. 3) That there are probably dozens of what are misnomerly called "Uranium Plumes" downstream from the mines (both past-closed and/or current-operating mines). 4) The supervisor of the two stated that downstream from the mines, it is possible that Mercury, Lead Arsonate, Sulfuric acid or Ammonium carbonate plumes were polluting soil and water.
Private Industry (Westinghouse / Uranium Minersand the EPA are following the same formula as Big Oil and Big Gas Frack: Energy for 1/2 of a generation, no clean water for farming, bathing and drinking for hundreds of generations. Mayor Villaraigosa and his land speculator friends plan to possibly short term dabble in solar and wind while doing total immersion in "green" grants and loans. Long term they will be selling McRanchlettes and tract homes via developer middle-men - the only real question is how much nuclear waste will have been injected into the aquifers between now and when home/McRanch sales hit their zenith? Los Angeles/Federal "green" grants for the Villaraigosa-land-speculation-clan are finite. Onyx Ranch has both naturally occuring Uranium in the water and is surrounded by Uranium mines. At some future point the Villaraigosa crew will expect to profit grotesquely from sales of land surrounded by abandoned Uranium mines.
Right now, investors and stock brokers in 9-12 U.S. states are pushing "non-toxic Thorium energy". Having both current and thousands of future generations drinking and farming water buggered up with 4.6 billion year half-life Uranium for a "clean Thorium power plant" is akin to one having a bloody stump where they once had a right-foot and claiming "I'm sure the safety was turned on via my assault rifle". No matter how much one might believe in the safety and one's impeccable gun manners, a bloody stump is a bloody stump. Will places like Kern County, California become places where food cannot be produced and eaten; where water cannot be drank or used to raise fish? The mental belief in the "cleanness of Thorium" does not leave clean water to drink even to the end of this generation; and what of the "clean food and clean water rights" of future generations? Who are we to permanently use up those rights of others?
How much or how little these mines affect the water quality for the 68,000-acre-"Villaraigosa green energy" future-cookie-cutter home development is uncertain. Do you and your spouse wish to purchase a price-inflated McRanch from the "green" profiteering Villaraigosa Land Speculation Consortium? Caveat-emptor...
Brenda Norrel "Underground Notes" - Most Everything She Has Ever Written or Writes Is Censored and Blacklisted
1. Tailings, will be shown at the Uranium Film Festival in Albuquerque. Schedules are still being prepared for the festivals in Santa Fe, and in Window Rock on the Navajo Nation. http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/navajo (39)
2. copyright Brenda Norrell, for reprint permission email@example.com (36)
3. Longtime ICT staff writer Brenda Norrell was censored repeatedly, and terminated in 2006 (35)
5. Long Walk 4 Return to Alcatraz begins July 15, 2013 | the ...
Links to Uranium Mining/Milling & Water Quality Articles:
1.  Until the early 1980s, there were active uranium mines in Arizona , Colorado , New Mexico , South Dakota , Texas , Utah , Washington , and Wyoming (84)
2. In Australia all uranium mining and milling operations are undertaken under the Code of Practice and Safety Guide for Radiation Protection and Radioactive Waste Management in Mining and Mineral Processing (76)
3. View animation of modeled contaminant plume dispersion in groundwater (153k) ( Split Rock uranium mill tailings site, Wyoming) (70)
Ever heard of an important Government study that is ignored by TV, Newpapers and Magazines, do-gooder Hollywood talk shows and “Alternative” news?
1. Gulf War vets' children have more birth defects Suzanne Gamboa / AP 5oct01 (58)
2. Study: More birth defects found in Gulf War babies December 8, 1997 (47)
3. Birth Defect Research for Children has documented Birth defects and developmental disabilities in the children of both Vietnam and Gulf War veterans. (50)
4. Chemical Warfare Depleted Uranium Gulf War Syndrome, Birth Defects (59)
5. Depleted Uranium – Gulf War Syndrome, Birth Defects | Alternative (53)
6. Did The Gulf War Cause Birth Defects, associated press http://www.youtube.com/watch (48)
But with U.S. Government, it can always purchase an over-priced shovel and dig the hole deeper:
1. Uranium poisoning of Native Americans’ (47)
2. If You Poison Us: Uranium and Native Americans: Peter H (44)
The Pentagon, the Department of Energy, the Department of Defense, Nuclear Bomb and Energy Corporations are running a disinfo crusade to indoctrinate people with notions of safe and clean nuclear; stories like these are frequently buried in the news:
1. In 1974, the Ontario Royal Commission on the Health and Safety of Workers in Mines pointed out that The Elliot Lake uranium miners had already experienced twice as many lung cancers as expected (46)
2. In studies of uranium miners, workers exposed to radon levels of 50 to 150 picocuries of radon per liter of air (2000–6000 Bq/m3) for about 10 years have shown an increased frequency of lung cancer (40)
3. This means that future generationsfar beyond those promised protection by these regulationswill likely face significant risks from uranium mining, milling, and processing activities. (39)
TV is trying to put a nice, smiley face on TPP (TransPacific Partnership), the most secretive and misleading trade agreement in U.S. history. Detractors (rightfully) refer to it as the Anti-Sovereignity Movement:
The New Terminators: A Guide to the Anti-Sovereignty Movement
TPP is Globalization or “Re-Ordering” the world; it puts the interests of TepCo, Mistsubishi, et al in front of you and your family. Three corporate lawyers (tribunal) decide how much to fine you for filing suit when foreign pills kill your family member. Their laws trump U.S. law.
1. Trans Pacific Partnership is a Threat To National Sovereignty » (37)
2. This is a video of activists working in the coalition FlushTheTPP.org dropping multiple banners from the US Trade Representatives Building in Washington, DC to protest the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) (36)
3. Trans Pacific Partnership Deal Is An Anti-Sovereignty ...
Palestinian girl uses herself to shield child protesters. from Karma Wisdom on Vimeo.
Palestine 2013, or Israelis Sure Are Addicted to Apartheid & Drama
1. Palestinians draw parallels with Mandela's anti-apartheid ...
2. RAMALLAH, West Bank: Palestinians remember Mandela as an ...
3. Jailing of Palestinians who tackled Israeli killer shows ...
SV40 VAX Vaccines VIDS (Yum, Yummy, Appetizing) News shill indoctrination pretends VAX has never been contaminated or killed:
1. 40 were identified in polio vaccines in Washington, Oregon, Wyoming, Utah, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Maryland, Delaware, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont and New Hampshire (51)
2. Maurice Hilleman admitted presence of Sv40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines (45)
3. Upon the discovery that Sv40 was an animal carcinogen that had found its way into the polio vaccines, a new federal law was passed in 1961 that required that no vaccines contain this virus (38)
How America became so spiritual and emotionally healthy:
1. ULTRA , modern slavery , Nazis , new world order , oakland , oakland police department , operation mockingbird , Operation Paperclip , Paperclip Project , Paul Josef Goebbels , Peenemunde Missile Base , post amnesia barriers , President John F (29)
2. MOCKINGBIRD: The Subversion Of The Free Press By The CIA ...
3. WINDS - CIA Operations: PaperClip, Mkultra, Mkdelta, Midnight ...
4. Operation CHAOS : Spying on the Student Movement - CIA on Campus
5. CIA and Operation Phoenix in Vietnam
A Kinder, Gentler Machine Gun Hand, 1000 Points of Light, the Law of the Economic Jungle Instead of What Is Right:
1. Philippines: Mining, Conflict And Death Of Indigenous Peoples In Tampakan (57)
2. Mining Conflicts and Indigenous Peoples in Guatemala (55)
3. Groups brace for Palawan mining war | Philippine Indigenous Peoples Links (45)
4. So the reason Canada didnt sign the UN Declaration of Indigenous Peoples Rights is because Canadian companies want to mine uranium on Indigenous lands in Niger, Quebec, and New Mexico (43)
5. But even before the violence broke out in the Amazon, the real cold war was the one being waged by García against Peru's indigenous peoples (40)
The government is sure to send a carton of Camel Cigarettes to these guys:
1. Uranium mining and lung cancer among Navajo men in New Mexico and Arizona, 1969 to 1993 (51)
2. Despite efforts made in cleaning up uranium sites, significant problems stemming from the legacy of uranium development still exist today on the Navajo Nation and in the states of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona (46)
3. Lung cancer among Navajo uranium miners (38)
Tohono O’odham land seizure - US Spy towers and land seizure by US Border Patrol:
1. The Us Border Patrol has targeted the Tohono Oodham Nation with spy towers at 14 potential sites in three districts, according to a tribal resolution that opened the door for a massive network of US spy towers on tribal land (120)
2. Tohono O'odham Council approves 15th US spy tower on sovereign land, expansion of Us Border Patrol occupation (93)
3. The Us Border Patrol continues to spy on Tohono O'odham families with spy cameras mounted on Us Border Patrol trucks on sovereign Tohono O'odham land, as shown here (92)
Salazar leaked memo / stealing Navajo water rights:
1. Earlier this year, US Secretary of Interior Ken Salazar resigned after a leaked memo exposed the fact that Salazar and Arizona Congressmen Jon Kyl planned to push a Navajo water rights settlement through the Lame Duck Congress (80)
2. Earlier this year, US Secretary of Interior Ken Salazar resigned after a leaked memo exposed the fact that Salazar and Arizona Congressmen Jon Kyl planned to push a Navajo water rights settlement through the Lame Duck Congress (76)
3. CENSORED NEWS: Leaked documents: Mainstream media ignoring Salazar scheme to steal Navajo water rights (60)
Drone On, Do You Voyeurly Play With Yourself While Watching Spy Footage, Mr. President?:
1. Photo by Border Patrol The most censored in Indian country: Drones, spy towers and the militarization of Indian lands (50)
2. Police Use Secret Drones to Spy onAmericans.. (47)
3. torture, spy towers and crashing drones (43)
4. CENSORED NEWS: Drones over Tohono O'odham land
TJPS Aftermath from Jeanette DuBois on Vimeo.
A Rapist of One? Or Be Raping All You Can Rape? Army Rape Wrong? Women, Listen To Gary Sinise and Get Army Raped Wrong:
1. One of the women, Ariana Klay, alleged she was raped by a senior Marine Corps officer and his civilian friend in August 2010 at her residence near the Marine barracks inWashington. (73)
2. "I was assaulted while I was in boot camp in The Army, and I was raped when I went to The Navy," says Sabina Rangel, who is hosting the group in her living room outside El Paso,Texas. (64)
3. It is estimated that one in three military women are raped by fellow troops, twice the number of their civilian counterparts (58)
Window Above from: www.darkmoon.me - this is a very interesting point of view. Not a fan of Putin or Conservatives, but the way Hollywood values are just pushed upon all Americans and foreign nations via Hollywood, TV, courts, CIA/Banksters, Supreme Court legal findings... ...not a working democracy. The values of we the people vs. the "morals" of we the elite. This was not put here to be anti-gay. Congress and the courts gives us pesticide-laced food enforcing Monsanto rights (>0.00003% of America owns Monsanto. Uranium laced drinking water, brought to 328 million Americans (and yes, you gays drink Uranium, too - and get cancer just like the straights). Uranium water (bottled and tap) brought to you by >0.0000021% of "America". Frack in farm and drinking water, here to stay long after gays and straights are done fighting over a scrap of paper. 60-65% end in divorce, but the poison in your water is here to stay. Hollywood values are Homo sapien extinction values. When the gays and straights all starve or die of thirst in droves, you will all get the bigger picture. But for now, Putin is right, America is where the rich, corrupt tiniest of minorities rules. Half a generation of natural gas owned by under half-a-percent fracks 500 generations of drinking water for the 99.5% to choke upon. *Perhaps* to Putin "Hollywood values" might be a synonym for "gay marriage"; to others "Hollywood values" is sweeping 7 million Arab and Palestinian genocide dead under the "Red Carpet". ~ Tracy Turner
"Deputy Sub-Bursar—He is called to distribute Soma to the workers. ... He very much wants to have sex with Lenina Crowne, another worker ...... President of the group begins by making the sign of the T and turning on the music synthesizer". ~ Alduous Huxley
Indiginous People’s Water Rights:
1. California (1963), the Court had to determine water rights of tribes along the Colorado River whose reservations were established by both statute and executive order (36)
2. Culture Institute is committed to raising the volume ofIndigenous Peoples' views about wate,including water rights, food and seed sovereignty, environmental health, religious self (34)
3. In Chile, the government's privatization of water, combined with its failure to provide its indigenous peoples with timely and adequate information about how to register their water rights, sold their right to water out from under them. (33)
4. It is critically important to analyse the political exclusion determinant which sheds light on the policy of undermining Indigenous peoples rights to water in Peru, a practice that shuts them out of the economic affair in the country. (54)
5. Holy Water and Human Rights: Indigenous Peoples’ Religious (49)
6. Survival International criticizes Britain and France, of being opposed to some aspects of rights for indigenous peoples , as well as the United States (47)
7. Israel now diverts one quarter of its total water consumption through its National Water Carrier from The Jordan River, whereas Palestinians have no access to it whatsoever due to Israeli closures (40)
8. Palestinians have the lowest access to freshwater resources in the region as compared to Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, andIsrael. (59)
1. It is evident in the IMF and World Bank actions against Greece, Ireland, and other Euro states that have effectively ceded their financial and thus sovereign authority to the banksters (40)
2. Sucking IMF/WB/WTO Banksters and their road to a land of Peasants and Rentiers. (38)
3. The WTO/IMF/US Banksters have never forgiven Argentine for declaring themselves bankrupt instead of paying these Banksters their billions profit.many years ago.So they are "playing hard (36)
Window Above from: http://www.banktrack.org - Database to look up Banks and Banksters funding the deaths of people, species and our biosphere.
Outside Recommended Links:
1. Historical revisionism on Soviets, Zionism, and Holocaust
2. Jewish efforts to ban "Holocaust" revisionism in Russia ...
3. It has New Zealand military historian/theoretician Joel Hayward's dissertation on Holocaust Revisionismor, so far at least, some of it (39)
4. Meijer, who serves as an adviser to The Christian Union party, which is sponsoring the legislation, described the measure as more urgent now that echoes of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadenijad's denials of the Holocaust could be heard in Holland (35)
Notes from the Underground (Not Fyodor Dostoevsky - the 2013 Version, Robert Singer and Piotr Bein)
Notes from a tireless reseacher, Robert Singer
EXCLUSIVE: The Chris Dorner Enigma – What Really Happened and Why
Notes From Poland
U.S. drones will no longer spy on Iran and China
US and UK withdrawing from Syria war
China reforms its military command
Wayne Madsen: Ukraine — NATO’s Eastern Prize
There has never been a revolution in Syria
Russia in a position to destroy NATO’s “anti-missile shield”
Macho Putin vs. Girly-Boy Obama
Notes from a sad editor:
How Hollywood and/or AIPAC indoctrinated are you? The following articles and links are seen by some as purely gay/anti-gay. In what sort of universe would that occur, a purely matter universe, or a purely anti-matter universe?
Most important sentence in both the article and email: **For ages, Muslims lived side-by-side with Christians**.
Second most important sentence: **“Men have left God not for other gods, they say, but for no god; and this has never happened before. The church disowned, the tower overthrown, the bells upturned, what have we to do but stand with empty hands and palms turned upwards in an age which advances progressively backwards?”**
While some snicker, sneer, bicker or cluck their tongues over "this gay law" or "that gay right"... **Seven Million Muslims have died so that Israel could gut Palestine from the inside like a Liver Fluke**. When Hollywood and gays start protesting for Palestinian rights, Palestinian food, water, medicine and the sanctity of Palestinian life - I too, will march and protest. Until then, my concern is 7 million dead Arabic persons, not some poor, downtrodden Homosexual who is puzzled by "why I don't understand". Your main advocate is AIPAC, the killer of 7 million Arabs.
The piece starts with blaming Islamists, but corrects itself towards the end: the Judeocentric Frankfurt School and Judeo-Marxists.
For ages, Muslims lived side-by-side with Christians in the Holy Land, for example. There were no major problems in former Yugoslavia, either. It took Zionist-fomented hatred (Middle East and present Global War on Terror) and Judeo-media and Judeo-NATO (the Balkans) to turn things upside down.
So who empowers the "Islamists"?
Begin forwarded message:
Date: December 27, 2013 3:58:35 AM PST (CA)
Subject: Corrupt UK establishment wakes up to Christian persecution
Church of England Newspaper piece, filed 27th December 2013 by Peter Mullen:
Even the drowsiest people recuperating from Christmas and New Year revels must have been jolted into wakefulness by the loud crash. Have you heard it yet? It’s the sound of the penny dropping – at last. I’m talking about the persecution of Christians throughout the world. Even Labour shadow ministers have mentioned it. Prince Charles – would be “defender of faiths” – has written about it. Most surprising of all – and welcome – the BBC has joined in, albeit very belatedly. Over Christmas there was an excellent and shocking report by File On Four which for once told a straight tale about the murderous persecution of Christians in half a dozen African states, from Somalia to Sudan, from Mali to Nigeria and from Libya to Egypt where Copts are in danger of being wiped out.
Moreover, the BBC report did not mince words when it came to placing the blame squarely where it belongs. Naturally, they used the word “Islamist” for the perpetrators which made me wonder whether the word “Islamist” is ever admitted to have some connection with “Islamic.” Of course it does. The atrocities taking place are religious persecution. This is a rare phenomenon for usually where there is sectarian strife – as there was in Bosnia in the 1990s and in Northern Ireland for forty years and continuing – the religious element masks the true causes of grievance which tend to be about land, resources and political freedom. But in much of Africa, in Syria, Iraq, Iran and Pakistan, Christians are being slaughtered and dispossessed, their homes and churches burnt to the ground, merely because they are Christians.
It is a relief finally to see that the political correctness which has for so long obsessed the western media and caused them to play down the persecution of Christians has abated somewhat, allowing a clear picture of the horrors taking place to emerge at last. For so long we have disgracefully ignored the persecution of Christians for fear of offending Muslims. It calls to mind the old Fawlty Towers sketch and the injunction, “Don’t mention the war!” Not before time, Christian leaders have spoken about these persecutions. It would be good to think that the Archbishops and Bishops have at last adjourned their useless everlasting talking shop with “moderate Muslims” and given up their absurd insistence that terrorism and slaughter have nothing to do with Islam but are only the wicked deeds of a small number of “extremists.”
In his book Without Roots, the philosopher and former President of the Italian Senate says:
“Christianity is so consubstantial with the West that any surrender on its part would have devastating consequences.”
And he proceeds to ask the crucial question:
“Will the Church, the clergy and the faithful be able to and want to be purified of the relativism that has almost erased their identity and weakened their message and witness?”
Many times in the past – thank God – Christians rose up to defend the faith against its enemies: At Tours, Charles Martel saved northern Europe from Muslim conquest and Don John of Austria and the papal states triumphed at Lepanto. Three hundred years ago Muslim armies were at the gates of Vienna where they were resisted and finally turned back by Christian forces. We must pray and so nerve ourselves that such courage will not be found wanting in us to repel the threats we are facing today. But there is another feature, insidious and most worrying. This is best illustrated by citing historical precedent. When the barbarians were bent on sacking Rome, the emperor called into his private chambers his philosopher Sidonius and told him: “I know what I will do, Sidonius. I will close and fasten the gates of the City.” To which Sidonius replied, “Too late, Sir. There are too many of these enemies inside the gates already.” We must draw the moral from that precedent and not lapse back into our suicidal political correctness.
There is a terrible sense in which this persecution of Christians is beside the point. We can resist any number of external enemies, but once we lose our confidence in our own civilisation and way of life, then nothing on earth can save us from destruction. Former Archbishop Carey and Bishop Michael Nazir Ali have spoken fearlessly about this greater danger. But these courageous men are scorned by our liberal prelates, the Synod’s progressive bureaucrats and the cultured despisers of our religion. No one puts this more starkly than Pastor Wale Babatunde in his new book Great Men and Women who made Great Britain Great. He speaks prophetically about our national apostasy and the secular terrorism which seeks to obliterate Christian culture from our national life. This, he says, has been largely achieved by a ten points strategy:
1: Remove God and prayer from state education
2: Reduce parental authority over their children
3: Destroy the Judeo-Christian family structure
4: Make sex free and abortion universally available
5: Make divorce easy
6: Make homosexuality an alternative lifestyle
7: Use the mass media to enforce this new secular mindset
8: Create an interfaith movement
9: Debase art
10: Get governments to make all these laws and the churches to endorse the changes.
This was largely the agenda of the Frankfurt School of Marxist intellectuals who sought to “…undermine national institutions from within and so extinguish the spirit of Christianity in western man.”
Job done, I would say – and shamefully largely owing to the weakness and cowardice of the “liberal” hierarchy which rules throughout the church. But we have stoned all the prophets. We shall pay no more heed to Pastor Babatunde than that we paid to T.S. Eliot back in 1934 when he wrote in Choruses from the Rock:
“Men have left God not for other gods, they say, but for no god; and this has never happened before. The church disowned, the tower overthrown, the bells upturned, what have we to do but stand with empty hands and palms turned upwards in an age which advances progressively backwards?”
Babatunde’s book is published by RoperPenberthy. Read him!
Photo above from news.streetroots.org and refers to AIPAC American Israel Public Affairs Committee; see also Holocaust Industry and Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith. America is fighting class and culture wars; pretending it is not so does yourself no favors.
Tracy Turner was born into two extended families of bookworms - one horticultural and one petroleum industry. Semi-retired from IT, Corporate Analyst and Botanical Garden Plant Propagation. Among his many interests are backpacking, tidepooling, snorkelling, all sciences, news, tracking and reporting political-environmental corruption, national and world events. Urges you to ask several USA IT professionals about web-news censorship; which is becoming rampant. Twitter, Facebook and Myspace are not free speech - they are places of monitoring, censoring and personal data harvesting.
The Internet is turning from a place of Free Speech and Rebellion into the Red Book in George Orwell’s 1984. WordPress, YouTube, Google, Bing and FaceBook routinely censor. YouTube routinely takes down Free Foreign News video clips, citing DMCA. When an entity is giving away free marked “please copy and distribute freely” why would Google/YouTube be so concrned about “DMCA problems”?
Either you have entities like Yahoo, Google and Bing promoting Huxleyan dumb entertainment, or you have entities like YouTube cancelling the accounts of the thinkers, intellectuals and rebels but promoting the “Rebellion” of the Glitterati… or you have both, at the same time. Learn about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6IEhHfcar4 Operation Chaos, Operation Cointelpro, Project Paper Clip, Teen Rage, School Shootings, Media Manipulation, Sleeper Assassins, Project Monarch and MK Ultra, Phoenix, Warren Commission Cover Up and Chickwit Projects. Watch the video: http://tinyurl.com/lkgoqct
Summary Execution By Police State
US Bush Obama NDAA Nazism US Pyrrhic Victory War On Terror Paul Walker ~ Fast & Furious Cult of Apple Pie American Assassination of FreedomTags: UnCensored and Blacklisted News - Alternative Alternative News, Uncensored Blacklisted News, ń*ck OpEdnews ń*ck AIPAC Censored News, palestinians, marine, family, face, TPP, Trans Pacific Partnership, raped, shows, rape, army, mandela, footage, watching, voyeurly, president, play, police, raping, onamericans, drone, drones, secret, rapist, mkdelta, tackled, israeli, killer, jailing, remember, west, bank:, mockingbird:, subversion, paperclip, mkultra, wrong, operations:, winds, free, press, midnight, klay, hosting, group, living, rangel, sabina, navy, says, room, paso, indiginuous water rights, mayor villaraigosa, ari swiller, Onyx Ranch Š Renewable Resource Group Š CIM Group, military rape
Hillary Revolving-Door Walmart/Monsanto Shill For Corruption 2016 Will You Die From Fukushima Cover Up? Following in Hitler's Footsteps - Obama, Bush, Netanyahu
OPERATION CHAOS CIA War Against Counter-Culture Hidden Internet - Deep Web - Invisible Internet - Ogooglebar Post-Journalism TV Death by Social Security Parasitic Kleptocracy
TPP: Trans-Pacific Partnership – Is It Really that Bad? The Decision to Use the Atomic Bomb: Arguments in Opposition Anti-Anti-Nuke TV; Nuclear-Protestor-less TV Newscasts Continuing into 2014
GMA Spoof - Bottled Water Exposé Monsanto's Enlist Corn Is As Safe As Agent Orange Author's Page Tracy Turner Site Map MossadGate Prism NSA BioDiesel from Olives Fukushima PlumeGate II
9/11 Families Win Right To Sue Saudis - Apparently Cotocrew.wordpress.com Is Among a Tiny Minority Running the Story